Samsonite luggage gift from Princess delivered to our home

WehoAtlantis

When I called last week to ask about the luggage I was told that we got a $100 OBC instead of the luggage. Since we each got the $100 on our Jan. 17th Diamond trip, I'm not complaining. She said you couldn't get both promotions, and that most people choose the $$. We have enough luggage, but we can always use $$!

How big is it? Is it small enough to use as a carry on?
no, it is a 25 inch so wouldn't be a good piece to try to carry on. Depending on how much stuff you take and how long your cruise, because of all the storage space it should work well for a 1 week cruise. Of course you would still need a carry on and maybe one more small piece.

Nita

I got mine today via UPS. Sailed on 2/17. Apparently every piece is not the same. Mine is a 24" non-spinner. Would have preferred the spinner. Then again, would have preferred the OBC but wasn't an option given to me.

I got mine today via UPS. Sailed on 2/17. Apparently every piece is not the same. Mine is a 24" non-spinner. Would have preferred the spinner. Then again, would have preferred the OBC but wasn't an option given to me.

you know I don't know if ours is a spinner or not? I do know it is 25" cause the tag says that.

Nita

We got back from the Mexican Riviera Jan 27th, and still no luggage. We supposedly got it since we were first time Princess cruisers and booked during November, but i found it on our personalizer on my own. We'll see what happens.

Mine was a 24" non-spinner. That's what the tag said too. I checked Samsonite's website and they offer a 25" but not the 24"... guess they made it special for Princess. Ours even had a Princess luggage tag already attached to the suitcase.

Mine was a 24" non-spinner. That's what the tag said too. I checked Samsonite's website and they offer a 25" but not the 24"... guess they made it special for Princess. Ours even had a Princess luggage tag already attached to the suitcase.

now I am wondering if I imagined it is 25"? I will have to check, I don't remember the Princess luggage tag either.

Nita

We just returned on Sunday from our cruise to the Mexican Rivera and a piece of luggage was delivered yesterday. Quite a nice surprise. This was our first cruise so it was a nice ending to an already wonderful experience on the Dawn Princess.

now I am wondering if I imagined it is 25"? I will have to check, I don't remember the Princess luggage tag either.

Nita

The Princess tag was very nice. It was in black and matched the luggage quite nicely.

Did you check? Was it 24" or 25"? Sounds like they may have sent out different luggage. I think they were overwhelmed with this promotion.

The Princess tag was very nice. It was in black and matched the luggage quite nicely.

Did you check? Was it 24" or 25"? Sounds like they may have sent out different luggage. I think they were overwhelmed with this promotion.

ok, I just came in from the cold outside; went to the storage shed and checked: I am old and brain missing I guess cause it is the same as everyone else got: 34", non spin with nice Princess luggage tag.....

Nita

ok, I just came in from the cold outside; went to the storage shed and checked: I am old and brain missing I guess cause it is the same as everyone else got: 34", non spin with nice Princess luggage tag.....

Nita

You didn't need to go to a storage shed... you are nicer than I. Plus a 34".... WOW... I didn't even know they made them that BIG... j/k. I know it was a typo.... LOL

We got back from the Mexican Riviera Jan 27th, and still no luggage. We supposedly got it since we were first time Princess cruisers and booked during November, but i found it on our personalizer on my own. We'll see what happens.

Where would it be ont he cruise personalizer? I can't seem to find the My Special Services link that everyone is talking about?

• 2 weeks later...
Where would it be ont he cruise personalizer? I can't seem to find the My Special Services link that everyone is talking about?

I cant find that link either..Thats real funny cause it used to be there and now its not. Princess website leaves alot to be desired, its not as "user friendly" as other cruise lines.

If somone knows if Princess has hidden this "My Special Services" link..please let me know..its just not there, and if it is..where?

Archived