New Ventura Photos

Yarco

The top two links on my original post show the same photo, this link below shows a different picture.

Mark:)

http://www.shipspotting.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=574264

We were originally booked into inside cabins but have just upgraded to outside balcony, after looking at these photos we have worked out exactly where our balcony will be, not going until Aug 17th but cannot wait. :D

Thankyou for the photos, very impresive.

• 2 weeks later...
cool thanks - hadnt noticed those....boy has she got an ugly bum

Hi MK from MK,

You are not wrong:D:D

:)Happy Cruising Pet:)

:cool:

Dai

However rollon January

anyone tried getting insurance to cover the circus - all the insurance companies keep laughing at me and saying that they wont cover unless they know exactly what is involved!

Shhhh! Don't them anything :rolleyes:

As cruise ships become more enterprising in their facilities, this sort of thing will become more of an issue. I was watching a 'documentary' the other day about FoTS (or was it IoTS?) and it included a segment where a young man was in the medical centre receiving treatment for a dislocated (or at least wrenched) shoulder. He'd done it when he came off his board on the flowrider. There's also ice-skating and climbing on FoTS and its siblings, of course. I wonder what view the insurance companies have of these activities on a cruise holiday.

As cruise ships become more enterprising in their facilities, this sort of thing will become more of an issue. I was watching a 'documentary' the other day about FoTS (or was it IoTS?) and it included a segment where a young man was in the medical centre receiving treatment for a dislocated (or at least wrenched) shoulder. He'd done it when he came off his board on the flowrider. There's also ice-skating and climbing on FoTS and its siblings, of course. I wonder what view the insurance companies have of these activities on a cruise holiday.

we did LOTS last year and out insurance covered us fine for everything but we did have to pay extra for ice skating as some insurance companies class it as a winter event. This is why I mentioned about the circus as knowing the cost of hospital treatment in the US I would hate not to be covered!

Archived