New Cruiser! Cruising Miracle 8/29 Planning way ahead

vizzle

Maybe someone can tell me. I am planning on taking the entours bus out of New London, CT. It says that the bus doesn't get there till 12:30pm. Is this late? As in will there be a big line? What is the best time to get there?

You want to check out the All Things Miracle thread started by Sandi.

And she's a NYer, so she can probably answer your questions on getting to the pier.

Enjoy your cruise. She's a lovely ship. My advise is to stay away from the NY strip, though!

Ok lets start over.

Where is your ship leaving from? WHAT CITY?

I am pretty sure that most ships board at a pier but thank for clarifying that lol.

We are more than happy to help you here if you ask a clear question.

Please remember that the Carnival fleet has many ships that sail from various ports at different times of the year.

Enjoy your cruise.

12:30 won't be that bad jast year I got to the port at about that time there was a line but not horrible but it got worse quick so i definately wouldn't be that much later. we talked to people that got there about 1:15 and it was almost 3 hours before they got on. that said they took there bags to their room and sat down for long enough to find hotdogs for the mustard grill

it was an incredible ship crew, it was my first in 10 years and the DW's first. it was everything that we expected and much more. had such a great time we are doing it again this year. Myonly complaint was the self de1barking process. there seemed to be a majority of the passengers from NYC so it seemed like atlest half the passengers were iin line to get off there was pushing, shoving, threats, and social hosts directing people to just cut into the gaps in the line the line to get off went from end to end of the ship and doubled back also up the stairs. this year i plan on sitting there having something to eat and waiting. not in a rush my car will be in the parking lot and it won't be leaving till we get there.

Ok lets start over.

Where is your ship leaving from? WHAT CITY?

I am pretty sure that most ships board at a pier but thank for clarifying that lol.

We are more than happy to help you here if you ask a clear question.

Please remember that the Carnival fleet has many ships that sail from various ports at different times of the year.

Enjoy your cruise.

I am leaving from New York City. LOL sorry for being unclear.

Archived