Just Because of You...Still Around?

dubi1015

Hello,

I read about this great company Just Because of You on the boards, but when I went to call them, the numbers were disconnected and their website doesn't work.

Does anyone know if they went out of business, or moved, etc.?

Thanks for your help.

RCI changed it's policy regarding allowing gifts of alcohol to be sent to people onboard via outside companies. When this happened, Shelley went out of business and other companies were also not allowed to send any alcohol to the ships.

They can still send other gifts, ie flowers, candy etc. but that wasn't what most cruisers wanted. With RCI the only alcohol that can be sent as a gift to yourself or someone else is wine.

I, too, miss having the ability to have some wine other than what RCI has on it's wine list sent to the ships, but at this time, there's nothing available other than what RCI does.

That's funny I was trying to call Shelly today for a cruise in March. I got the phone disconnected message etc. but I did find their web site up and running.

I guess we just have to dig a little deeper in our pockets for the wine. I just orderd some wine from RCL.

Shelly was awesome!!!

Archived