Just booked the Liberty for October!

Littlegoo75

Yay!! I just booked the husband and I on the October 12th Sailing on the Liberty! Now this is a long time away, so I will try not to get too excited. I usually don't book far in advance, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put the deposit down to secure the rate and secure my cabin. It looks like cabins are selling out fast. I got a Balcony - and $200 onboard credit. I figured for such a long cruise, a Balcony would be nice to have, especially with all the scenery there will be. Europe and Carnival - This is what I have been waiting for!

Are there any fellow late 20-somethings out there that will be going on this cruise? Well I guess we will be 30 by then..it's so far away from now! I am hoping there will be a good number of us semi-younger folk on this cruise, and am also hoping that there won't be too many kids( I don't mind the well-behaved ones in smaller numbers). I am also expecting beautiful weather out there in mid-October!

Wow......I can't wait!!!

I know, we can't wait either - but my goodness...13 months! That's the worst part about booking so early! I think we will have to go on at least a 4 or 5 day cruise in the Spring of 05 to make the long wait a little more bearable! At least it will give us time to research everything about the ports.

Also, we will be able to go on cruise critic and find out all of the details from those who take the first few voyages, so at least we will have that advantage. The only port that I have been to before was Barcelona and that is an awesome city! If I can remember correctly, the pier is right off of Las Ramblas, and it is a pretty easy city to navigate.

OF the thousands that will be on this cruise, I am hoping to find a good group of us on cruise critic!

Sister to Conquest, Glory, Valor! All 110,000 tons (slightly larger than Destiny class ships - Destiny, Triumph and Victory)...... but almost same configuration!

Sea Trials due in June 2005, followed by European cruises in July 2005!

John Heald to be Cruise Director for European Cruise Season.....

Hope this helps.......

Archived