Crib WARNING!

le51380

I just got back from the Carnival Legend. On the first night I heard a loud bang and then my 8th month crying. My husband and I both rushed to him and found him in between the mattress and the crib railing. I went to complain to the purser’s desk and all they said was sorry.

On the last day of the cruise I went to the pursers desk again to see if they threw the crib away. They told me it was tagged and they were checking into it to see if it has happened to any other kids.

Please beware of the crib in your room before you trust your child to sleep in it.

I just got back from the Carnival Legend. On the first night I heard a loud bang and then my 8th month crying. My husband and I both rushed to him and found him in between the mattress and the crib railing. I went to complain to the purser’s desk and all they said was sorry.

On the last day of the cruise I went to the pursers desk again to see if they threw the crib away. They told me it was tagged and they were checking into it to see if it has happened to any other kids.

Please beware of the crib in your room before you trust your child to sleep in it.

Sorry to hear about the incident. Glad to hear that Carnival took it seriously. They offered a sincere apology and took the crib out of service until the incident can be investigated further.

Glad to hear that your child wasn't harmed physically. Scared I'm sure.

Hope everything else went well

• 5 weeks later...

Archived