Which NCL Ship is your Favorite

WinnieinWA

Which ship is your favorite and why?

I did do a search and got nowhere. :rolleyes:

I'l love to book another cruise but I think I'd like to book according to the ship this time. I've only sailed on SS Norway and The Dawn and loved both experiences. I especially love Freestyle so NCL will be my choice in the future. I'm going on The Sun in August and can hardly wait! :)

Thanks!

Winnie <-----> wants to cruise 4 times a year :D at least!

As far as sailing NCL ships, I've sailed the Dawn twice (going for a 3rd time in June) and the Spirit once. I was lucky enough to tour the Gem. Between the 3, the Dawn still remains my favorite. It's open, airy, bright, never feels crowded or cramped, lots to do. I just love that ship. That's why we're sailing on her again in June.

Of the 3 so far, SKY in 2003, Pof AL in 2005 (same ship sort of) and SUN in 2006, I believe it's a toss up between the one I just left or the one that followed (currently SPIRIT in 2008). Each had it's own character and we enjoyed them all. After all, you're on vacation, someone else cleans up after you, cooks your meals and doesn't bug you about work. What's not to enjoy?

My Fav is the Dawn I guess the fact that I have only cruised on the Dawn 3 x's so far would be the reason :P But will be going on the Gem soon and I hope to go on the Dawn again this summer ahhhh Bermuda. Feel free to click on my review:):)

I like the two NCL ships I've been on for different reasons:

The Jewel is bigger, newer and has three espresso machines :) . Because I've sailed her twice, she is just more comfortable to me. I like The Great Outdoors on the aft section of the ship, great place to watch the sea, with an adult beverage of choice.

The Dawn is more elegant, in some ways. I like that the kids have their own area. I like the elevated pool deck area (more deck chairs). I LOVE that Blue Lagoon is on the promanade deck.

I look forward trying the Pearl. I'm looking forward to seeing Bliss and bowling.

Archived