NCL Sun Sangria Recipe . . . anyone have it?

chrisv348

Trying to attach picture of Sangria recipe. Check below. If not:

Sangria Recipe

Mix the following:

2 oz. Red Wine

1/3 oz. Brandy

1/2 oz. Triple Sec

2 oz. Sprite

1 oz. Orange Juice

Splash of Grenadine

1 TBSP of finely chopped fruit (lemon, lime, apple, orange)

Tried to find out what kind of Brandy, but was not having luck with bartender. It looked like someone else made it in bulk, because they were poured out of a plastic container that had been premade. Everyone was right...they were good! Las Ramblas quickly became the meeting place for our group.

Also, the two recipes that were posted (one inside Las Ramblas and one outside) were identical, for the person who was wondering. I took photos of both and compared them.

36924780_sangriarecipe.jpg.4ce35df64c6249f8be02c73bd2da107e.jpg

Scubagirl -

Thank you so much!!! I wasn't sure if you would follow through. Sometimes you get so busy on the ship you completely forget about things or just don't find the time to do everything you planned to do. I'm going to whip up a batch this weekend.

• 6 years later...
Noooooooo!

Norwegian makes there's with house red wine, cognac, apple juice, and orange juice.

Welcome to cruise critic. Perhaps the Sangria recipe has changed since the post before yours and all of the rest were in 2008.

I loved the white sangria on the Sun in 2013 but definitely agree with the others that for great Sangria you should go to Spain. In particular you should go to a Flamenco Tavern.

Trying to attach picture of Sangria recipe. Check below. If not:

Sangria Recipe

Mix the following:

2 oz. Red Wine

1/3 oz. Brandy

1/2 oz. Triple Sec

2 oz. Sprite

1 oz. Orange Juice

Splash of Grenadine

1 TBSP of finely chopped fruit (lemon, lime, apple, orange)

Tried to find out what kind of Brandy, but was not having luck with bartender. It looked like someone else made it in bulk, because they were poured out of a plastic container that had been premade. Everyone was right...they were good! Las Ramblas quickly became the meeting place for our group.

Also, the two recipes that were posted (one inside Las Ramblas and one outside) were identical, for the person who was wondering. I took photos of both and compared them.

the brandy is Hennessy. just got back Saturday from the Norwegian gem,

I think it's hilarious that the posters are waiting for someone to get their film developed!

What's "film"? :D

But I'll add that our first purchase upon return from Barcelona was a glass pitcher for the making and serving of sangria--white, red, whatever--play with the recipe all the time!

I think it's hilarious that the posters are waiting for someone to get their film developed!

What's "film"? :D

But I'll add that our first purchase upon return from Barcelona was a glass pitcher for the making and serving of sangria--white, red, whatever--play with the recipe all the time!

Maybe they still used film in some cameras 6 years ago when this thread was active.

Maybe they still used film in some cameras 6 years ago when this thread was active.

I know. I was scanning the thread, but didn't notice the date until I saw the reference to film being developed. It was jarring! And only in 6 years!

The sangria on the Norwegian Sun was the best I ever had. Does anyone know the recipe? I've tried many sangria recipes in the past and they were good but this was sensational. Looking for only NCL's recipe. Does anyone know it?

hello

I found this on google

http://chasingsomebluesky.blogspot.ca/2011/07/red-wine-sangria.html