When can I book spa services?

mdmourges

Mark-

You can buy Spa credits via the online "buy a bon voyage gift" system, but to schedule anything specific in the spa, you have to be on the ship. I know this for a fact, because last July I was on the Regatta with a group of ten adults. I was determined to buy all of us passes to the Thallasotherapy pool before we left. Myself, my TA, the Oceania office in Miami and even the Concierge on the ship all tried, but the best we could do was a credit to my onboard account. We were not able to buy the passes until we were face to face in that spa.

The good news is that if you go to make your spa appt before the ship sails, you have a very good chance of getting the dates and times that you want. :p

By the way, we're sailing with you on the 10th! :D Hope to see you onboard. Have you joined the roll call?

Mark-

You can buy Spa credits via the online "buy a bon voyage gift" system, but to schedule anything specific in the spa, you have to be on the ship. I know this for a fact, because last July I was on the Regatta with a group of ten adults. I was determined to buy all of us passes to the Thallasotherapy pool before we left. Myself, my TA, the Oceania office in Miami and even the Concierge on the ship all tried, but the best we could do was a credit to my onboard account. We were not able to buy the passes until we were face to face in that spa.

The good news is that if you go to make your spa appt before the ship sails, you have a very good chance of getting the dates and times that you want. :p

By the way, we're sailing with you on the 10th! :D Hope to see you onboard. Have you joined the rollcall?

Archived