Ecstasy 4 night capers?

pink daisy

Sorry, I have been looking for some for a while now with no luck. Most recent I have found are probably the same ones you found on webshots, Feb 2007. There are a few folks here headed out on the Ecstasy tomorrow, I have asked that they email me a copy of the capers when they get back, if they do I will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Link isn't working :(

Sorry, it worked when I posted it... I am guessing they removed them to add something else to their site.

Hopefully someone else will have a copy soon. Otherwise, I go in May and I will post them after I get home.

Kwbrad,,when you get a copy of the capers could you e-mail them to me when you get a chance.Going in Nov.////adchay01@yahoo.com///tks,chad

Sorry, the ones I got were the ones that were on the link that is no longer working. I did not save them to my computer, I just printed them out.

I will definantly be bringing mine home from my trip in May though, and will post them on webshots or something. I'll put a link once I have it done. Unfortunately that is still 2 months away!

anyone?

Hope you had a great time. I am going next month on my first cruise. Did you happen to save the capers from your trip? Any advice on what to wear on the formal night? What was the weather like in Coz? So many questions cause I never have been.:eek: :D :confused:

You are going to have a great time on your first cruise! I am going on my third cruise in May. (I am a newbie too) :) Formal night you will see everything from slacks and nice shirts to formal prom gowns. I hate dresses and heels so I personally am wearing a nice pantsuit with a glittery blazer for formal night. Cozumel is hot. Wear shorts and a tee shirt.

Archived