Cabin sizes on Pacific Dawn

maxx

Hi all

Can someone please tell me if a cabin with aq balcony is the same size as an outside cabin. We are looking at up our options.

Brushtail Jenny had a balcony on her cruise and am pretty sure she said they were the same size?But with the full length window it would look a lot roomier.If you are considering a balcony I would say go for it,it is fantastic for sailaway and into ports , the Dawn has glass surrounding the main deck area and the top walkway above can get really windy and crowded.The balcony is great and I spent many hours looking out to sea,watching the flying fish and Islands you pass,otherwise missed with just a window.

Den.

Hi all

Can someone please tell me if a cabin with aq balcony is the same size as an outside cabin. We are looking at up our options.

P&O plans show similar size rooms inside, with the balcony added for those rooms. Quotes inside & outside cabins 17.6m2 and with the added balcony it totals 19.5m2

P&O plans show similar size rooms inside, with the balcony added for those rooms. Quotes inside & outside cabins 17.6m2 and with the added balcony it totals 19.5m2

But if you look at the deck plans, they're the same size including the balcony:confused: .

Karen

But if you look at the deck plans, they're the same size including the balcony:confused: .

Karen

Yes, they are drawn that way on the deck plans, so I can't figure that out either. The brochure does have the balcony rooms as a larger size though!

Think I will add a :confused: too

Yes, they are drawn that way on the deck plans, so I can't figure that out either. The brochure does have the balcony rooms as a larger size though!

Think I will add a :confused: too

And I can assure you they are in line with the other cabins in the corridor and they do not stick out over the side of the ship so the cabin itself must be slightly smaller (only slightly though because as Brushy will confirm the balconys are small;) ). I seem to remember reading somewhere that they are the same size with the cabin but I've no idea where I read that. Might have to go read the brochure back to front (again:) ).

Karen

Get a mini suite they for sure are a lot bigger I can tell you:D

They aso take up the same space in comprison to the other cabins but the ship flares out at the top and curves in at the rear causing an illusion of balconies being the same size as window cabins with the balcony included.

Den

Archived