Anyone cruised on Oceania?

SusanNJ

Seabourn is by far my favorite line. I did see an interesting cruise on Oceania and was wondering how the two lines compare. We are not interested in onboard activities, but do wish to have food and service of a caliber closely equivalent to the Legend. Comments appreciated.

Thanks

Seabourn is by far my favorite line. I did see an interesting cruise on Oceania and was wondering how the two lines compare. We are not interested in onboard activities, but do wish to have food and service of a caliber closely equivalent to the Legend. Comments appreciated.

Thanks

We have friends that just returned from two weeks on Oceania--they said there suite was nice--they had a balconey. Food was good--several options on the ship. The tours were for the most part good. Service was fine! Overall a good cruise--only problem-- with tips and purser charges(booze) the checkout bill was equal to the price of the cruise. Of course the up front charges were less than Seabourn! Don

My parents sailed with Oceania to Europe last summer. They met some wonderful people and all are planning a reunion cruise . That would probably be the main reason they will go again.

While they liked their suite, the public rooms, pleasant staff and the layout of the ship,they felt that the food was not consistent. And of course as mentioned earlier.it's not all inclusive.

Hi....

I did a two week T/A on Oceania's Regatta. Great cruise, beautiful ship (one of the 8 old Renaisance ships), food was fantastic, but the main difference is it is not all-inclusive, and I really think they should be. How I calculate what Oceania will cost me is add $100 per day (for the charges on the cruise card) to the total cost of the cruise, and then it comes close to what Seabourn charges upfront. Jini

Archived