Question about resorts with days passes and BCH , Sheraton, Wyndham

Iceman-007

Is the british colony hilton , the Sheraton , and the Wyndham. right on the beach or do you need to cross the street. How far is it from the port, can you walk there? How much are the day passes?

Which one is the best? Are there any other resorts with days passes?

if possible I would like to see some pictures of the resorts.

I think I heard somewhere that BCH is affiliated with another resort so if you buy a pass at the BCH you can use it at the affiliated resort next door as well, is this true?

Is the british colony hilton , the Sheraton , and the Wyndham. right on the beach or do you need to cross the street. How far is it from the port, can you walk there? How much are the day passes?

Which one is the best? Are there any other resorts with days passes?

if possible I would like to see some pictures of the resorts.

I think I heard somewhere that BCH is affiliated with another resort so if you buy a pass at the BCH you can use it at the affiliated resort next door as well, is this true?

I believe BCH is $15 or $20 pp for a day pass. if you walk one block past BCH there is a free beach. Nothing fancy..but a clean place to swim close to the ship. The BCH is about a 5 minute walk from port. The BCH has the orange roofs in the picture below

286420547_junknoobeach.jpg.fceabf39be8f7d7183b22076d606e23f.jpg

To the cruisers723,

Great pics, thanks for posting.

Could you please confirm the price for a day pass? Was there a kids price or was it all the same?

What was included? other than use of a chair, beach and pool. Any water toys?

Was there live music? It looks like a band set up in your third picture.

I'm not heading to Nassau this trip but I am doing the research for MSIL who will be there in 2 weeks on the Wonder.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

To the cruisers723,

Great pics, thanks for posting.

Could you please confirm the price for a day pass? Was there a kids price or was it all the same?

What was included? other than use of a chair, beach and pool. Any water toys?

Was there live music? It looks like a band set up in your third picture.

I'm not heading to Nassau this trip but I am doing the research for MSIL who will be there in 2 weeks on the Wonder.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

You're welcome. We paid $15 a person at BCH in March of 05'. I've read that this is still what they're charging on these boards. We didn't have our kids with us. But I've never read anything about kids being any cheaper. I'm pretty sure they're not. There were kayaks you could use on the beach (you can see them in the pic) and floating mats to use in the pool. They also provide towels at the beach hut in exchange for your receipt that you get at the front desk. I don't really remember anything other than those things being included. There was a live band and they played pretty good popular music. I think they did quit a little on the early side. But I don't remember if it was 2:00 or 3:00.

Archived