4 Piece reversible outfit

leftyess

I bought a four piece reversible outfit at Dillards on their 70% clearance rack-regular price was $175--paid $52.50 total. Jacket, sleeveless shell, pants, and skirt. It is a red print on one side and black on the other. I am planning on packing this for our cruise. I can make multiple outfits to wear for evening dining. All I need is my dress for formal night and daytime wear. Walla!!:) Look at the space I saved in my suitcase. I will have lots of room for souvenirs and miscellaneous.

I could definitely pare down that far, I think it's great that you've found these items and you are happy with them.

I'm a different size top and bottom, so I've never found 3 or 4 piece combos to work well for me. But I do have a few separates in silk, both pants and tops that are reversible. They pack so light and easy, I pack them with dry cleaner bags both inside and out on a hanger, no wrinkles at all. I swear I can have 4 complete different outfits in less space than it takes for one outfit in heavier fabric.

I keep my eye out when I'm shopping for pieces that work with stuff I've already accumulated.

Archived