Conquest-class Category 11 Suites vs Category 12 Suites

gtalum

Besides the size difference (~50 sf as far as I can tell) what differences are there between an 11 and 12 cabin on Conquest-class ships? I'm thinking of upgrading our balcony cabin on Glory in September to a suite, and I'm not sure which way to go. The price difference is about $1000. It's my wife and I and our then 2 year old who are traveling together.

Besides the size difference (~50 sf as far as I can tell) what differences are there between an 11 and 12 cabin on Conquest-class ships? I'm thinking of upgrading our balcony cabin on Glory in September to a suite, and I'm not sure which way to go. The price difference is about $1000. It's my wife and I and our then 2 year old who are traveling together.

If I understand you correctly, the price difference of $1000 is between the Cat 11 and 12 suite? We had the Cat 11 suite on Glory back in October and trust me.......there will be plenty of room for the 3 of you. I don't think there is enough of a difference between those 2 categories to warrant the difference in price.....but that's just me. Save your money for other things that you might want to splurge on. You still get VIP boarding in the Cat 11 and that was a great perk. :D

On the Conquest, there are two suites on the Lido deck at the very front of the ship, overlooking the bridge. I believe these are cat 11 and they are great. You can see where you are going right from your own cabin! This suite will be large enough for the three of you.

I liked that suite so much, I booked it on the Splendor for my next cruise.

Archived