Quest february 2009

mcdermott

I have booked to sail on the Quest from China to hongKong on 14th February 2009 but after seeing the dreadfull weather in Beiging and also the pollution I am wondering if this is a great idea.I certainly dont fancy breaking a leg in China and having to use their hospital facilities anyone else booked this cruise?

I have booked to sail on the Quest from China to hongKong on 14th February 2009 but after seeing the dreadfull weather in Beiging and also the pollution I am wondering if this is a great idea.I certainly dont fancy breaking a leg in China and having to use their hospital facilities anyone else booked this cruise?

Hi Mcdermott !

I see you have already created a Roll Call for this sailing, and asked the same question there. You will likely get your best answers at the Roll Call. As for weather, it changes every day, so we do not take that into much consideration when booking any Cruise. One item you should be aware of, is seasonal weather factors in the region (if there is any). I would look into that. Regarding pollution, that is a more valid point. If you have any health or breathing issues, I would give that a huge amount of consideration before I made final payment.

As for getting sick on a Cruise, that is everyone's worry. You can never predict what will happen, but I highly recommend taking Cruise Insurance. As a credit card company says in their slogan, we "dont leave home without it". We needed it a year ago, and I thank goodness we had it.

I hope you are able to make a decision based on your needs and goals. Enjoy your Cruise !

You can only use the facilities available no matter how good the insurance you hold

The British Prime Minister was in Beijing and there were many comments about the grimmaces and the pain in the eyes the delegation were suffering from This was attributed to the pllution. Watch this space because they are having the Olympic games there this summer and there is concern about the atheletes

Archived