CCL Legend Cabins #6132 & #6134

CaribbeanKim

We are a family of 4 (DH, DS23, DD16 and myself) and will be sailing on the Legend in June. I have booked 2 connecting Balcony cabins on the Empress deck. Has anyone had these cabins before? Do you have any pics of the cabin? Did your cabin steward take down your balcony divider for you?

We are a family of 4 (DH, DS23, DD16 and myself) and will be sailing on the Legend in June. I have booked 2 connecting Balcony cabins on the Empress deck. Has anyone had these cabins before? Do you have any pics of the cabin? Did your cabin steward take down your balcony divider for you?

6234 is a cabin for 4 people- 6232 is a handicapped cabin for 2 people. If you did indeed book the 6232 you are taking a chance of being moved to another cabin- with two kids sailing with you-- i wouldnt take the chance.

these cabins may look to be next to each other on the deck pln but they are seperated by a hallways wall.

I am surprised that carnival allowed 4 people to be booked into cabins that will hold 6 people for a june sailing.

On this class of ship the cabin steward does not open the balcony didvider- your request will go through the pursers desk. Only a limited amount of dividers can be opened so make your request early.

Hi Serene,

Many Thanks for the quick response...however, you have the wrong cabin numbers. We are going to be in 6132 and 6134 (near the bow on the port side). They are connecting Balcony cabins (door in between the cabins, so we don't even have to use the hallway to check on the kids). It's a shame if the balcony divider can't be taken down (but "no problem mon") ...usually it covers up a window anyway!

As luck would have it ~ I am not new to cruising, and I know that a positive attitude is the first and last thing you should pack. I am SO ready for this vacation... and I absolutely REFUSE to let anything get in the way of having ANOTHER perfect cruise!!

Still looking for anyone that has had these cabins in the past, as well as anyone who has current prices on the excursions offered on the Legend. Hope to hear from you all soon,

doh-- forgive me for not looking correctly- I know those balconies I mentioned are highly sought after.

Did you now this class of ship has an inside connected to a balcony cabin

6108/6112 there are two such combos on each deck.

The dividers on this ship are hooked at the balcony--and wont block your window. I bet ya wont have a problem.

My last cruise was my last cruisin with my kids as they are now having heir own families--enjoy it while you can

Yes...I saw those cabins (the interior that connects to a balcony) but was worried that they might not get much sun exposure since they are directly below the bridge (even though the bridge is 2 decks higher). As this will probably be the last cruise we take with DS23...I wanted to make it as special as possible. (Although, the chances are greater that my DD16 will be out of the house before DS23!!!) Anyway, I will definately ask the cabin steward about taking down the divider and at least give it a try! THANK YOU!

Archived