Anyone been on Miracle AND Glory?

katier825

Hi,

Anyone out there been on both Miracle and Glory? I'd like some comparisons, as I heard the Miracle was "different" than some of the other ships. I didn't care for the decor or the layout of the venues of the Glory and wondered if Miracle is similar or different.

Thanks

Also have been on both and I like each for different reasons. Love Glory for it's Fish and Chips, wonderful staff and it's closer for us to drive to. I love the Miracle and how easy it is to get around, able to visit with family in Ft Laud before and after our cruise and it's general decor.

The ships are different classes and different designs. On Miracle unlike Glory and its bretheren, one doesn't need to go up and down to get around the ship. One must dodge the 2 deck dining rooms and galley which means going up or down to go around.

We have been on both and others and prefer Miracle and it's classmates over all other Carnival ships because of it's straightforward design--it is sooo much easier. There is a single dining room with galley below.

I have been on both and must say I rpefer the Glory to the Miracle. Less outside decks to walk around on, seemed more crowded. We also had a problem with our Ac in the Miracle as did many others ( our waiter told us it is a design prob and happens all the time) they never could get it to work good, others had freezing cold rooms.Excellent crew on both though

Wow...how do you compare them????

We loved them both..........the Glory is huge, hard to navigate, wow over the top decor.......we loved it so much we are going again in June.....

Miracle.....smaller, can't get lost here, the decor was classy.......I'd go again here too!

Don't get me wrong.......we love getting lost on a ship.......when we first board, we eat:eek: second thing we do is: go get lost:D ....the ship is not full yet and you can really get a sneak peak everywhere...

My suggestion??????????? Try them both......:cool:

Actually, we've been on the Glory 2x. First by choice, second was as a last resort (were supposed to be on Star Princess week after the fire and it was the only replacement I could get).

There are some things I liked about the Glory, but I hated the decor. The best looking room on the ship were the public restrooms! I really disliked the colored plexiglass...thought it made it look cheap. For those that have been on a Princess ship, you probably understand what I mean about the decor. It's more relaxing, classy looking (brass, glass, chrome vs. black and brown with splashes of red, blue, pea green and orange on Carnival).

The other big dislike was the layout of the bars/lounges. Too close together and that took away from the entertainment because everytime someone opened the door, you could hear the music from the other venues. I found it to be very distracting.

The reason I posted this question originally was that I read something about the Miracle being different (I assumed decor). I don't have any Carnival brochures, so I haven't looked at the floor plans. Didn't realize it was a different class of ship.

I have been on both ships. I prefer the Miracle, but I have the Glory booked again because of our location to the port and the itinerary. I liked the way the captain's cocktail party and the past guest party were handled on the Miracle. Both of these parties were in the main show lounge making plenty of room for everyone. On the Glory, both of the parties were held in a bar/lounge. There were so many people, they were spilling out into the hall. It was difficult to find a bar server to get free drinks!

Archived