Discover Scuba in Belize?

H20life

Will be in port 8am-6pm via a Carnival ship. Would love a recommendation for a dive operator that offers Discover Scuba in Belize. Am currently considering going with Carnival's excursion because I think :confused: they take you straight from the boat (rather than tendering into Belize city) and I am worried about time. Anyone know if that is true? I'd already done about 4 or 5 Discover Scuba courses, but I haven't had time to get certified yet, so Discover Scuba is my only option!

Thanks in advance.

Will be in port 8am-6pm via a Carnival ship. Would love a recommendation for a dive operator that offers Discover Scuba in Belize. Am currently considering going with Carnival's excursion because I think :confused: they take you straight from the boat (rather than tendering into Belize city) and I am worried about time. Anyone know if that is true? I'd already done about 4 or 5 Discover Scuba courses, but I haven't had time to get certified yet, so Discover Scuba is my only option!

Thanks in advance.

I would go with Carnival only because it is a tender port and you want to make the return trip with them.. We did a dive years ago and it was close because of rough seas.

We dove in Belize last summer on our Carnival Legend cruise. It wasn't a Discover Scuba dive, but we did book thru Carnival for the very reasons DiveCruiser stated. The operator was Hugh Parkey's Dive Connection. We were VERY impressed with their team and would definitely use them again. Our 2-tank dive included the Terrace and Chazbo's Corner off Turneffe Atoll.

Archived