CC room service menu.......

lilant

hugger, on its way.

burm, lots!!! looks lke we'll be eatin' lots of breakfast in the room. and lots of smoothies!!!

There is a CC cabin next door to us. I am going to be really nice to my neighbours and they can order me a smoothie every morning and pass it around the balcony railing :)

hope i got evryone! be happy to if i didn't. it took me so long to find it, be

happy to share.

....Me too pleez...! Thank you so much for going to all the trouble Lilant. My DD is very excited about the smoothies...and the asparagus/eggs...!!! What a lovely thought! Breakfast on the veranda...with the OCEAN...as a back-drop. I don't think it gets too much better than that....!!!:p

....Me too pleez...! Thank you so much for going to all the trouble Lilant. My DD is very excited about the smoothies...and the asparagus/eggs...!!! What a lovely thought! Breakfast on the veranda...with the OCEAN...as a back-drop. I don't think it gets too much better than that....!!!:p

here's my addy....Lilant

lordhavemercy at sugardog dot com

(thanks for the heads-up on writing out the e-mail addy...)

I would love to have a menu, as well. I can be emailed as follows:

cccarolesp at aol dot com

If I wasn't at work, I would close my eyes and imagine a lovely breakfast (of many items) being set up on our aft balcony. But, I'm afraid this image is going to be burst in reality. Seems a lot of people plan on sharing our balcony.:D :eek: :p I'm afraid if I look at my door, there will be 10 breakfast orders sitting there each morning.

Thanks for all the info sharing; it is our first CC cabin and don't want to miss a thing.

Archived