Price of A&E and Mandoo Tours

MLK2000

I received a price quote of $35.00 per person for half day "revised" Best of Nature Tour 2 from A&E Tours for 2/19/08. Most people on the board stated they paid paid about $28 - $30. Their website says $28.00.

I was quoted $45 per person for Mandoo half day tour.

I received a price quote of $35.00 per person for half day "revised" Best of Nature Tour 2 from A&E Tours for 2/19/08. Most people on the board stated they paid paid about $28 - $30. Their website says $28.00.

I was quoted $45 per person for Mandoo half day tour.

Remember that they are being hit by the hitgh price of gas on Grenada just as we are (and they are being hit doubly hard since they have little infrastructure - except for what the Chinese are building :cool: ). I looked up what we paid for a full day "revised" tour with A&E and it was $45 but all those guys had to do in the afternoon for about 2-1/2 hours was lounge out on the beach. He did mention that after the new year, he was going to have to raise his prices by $5 because of the price of gas on the island. We heard the same exact thing on Dominica.

Don't know the guy personally, just spent a great day with him as the driver and one of his guides, Michael, but it makes total sense.

Archived