Your stuff at the beach

coboo

I am going to Playa Mia in Cozumel. What do I do with my stuff while I am in the water? How do you protect your spending/tip money and your Sail and Sign card? I still have 4 months to go and this is one of my biggest concerns. Any suggestions, especially from those who have solved this problem successfully, would be really appreciated.

I always put my money, sign and sail/ship card in one of those waterproof things I take with me into the water. As for anything else, I only take my disposible waterproof camera that I would only mind loosing because I would be loosing the pictures (most of the time it goes in the water with me anyways). My towel, water and snacks that I take with me have never walked away and if they did it again wouldn't be a major loss.

You can find a wide array of waterproof things at a Local Scuba Diving Shop.

They should have some great suggestions. Just watch out going in there, they'll try to talk you into becoming a diver. :) ---- which has been a great thing in my life so I'd really suggest it.

This retailer has some dry-bags that might interest you for keeping your stuff on you while in the water: http://www.leisurepro.com/Cat/Context_965/Dry_Bags/2021.html

Good Luck, have a good trip.

Archived