16 day South Pacific Cruise - Rhapsody

Satchel85

Has anyone been on it? I haven't checked out the reviews yet, will do that in a minute. My SO and I are planning to get married in the next year or two and we plan to hopefully honeymoon in New Zealand. I also have a friend in Australia that we'd want to visit while there and family in Oahu (where the cruise ends) so we were thinking that the cruise might be a perfect way to end the honeymoon, albeit a chunk of extra change. But I thought I'd ask if anyone had been on it and if they thought it was worth it? If we were going to go ahead and do it, we would probably stick with interior cabins to save on money. Thanks!

This is the itinerary for the one we would be considering:

Ports of Call: Sydney, Australia; International Dateline; Rarotonga, Cook Islands; Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia; Lahaina (Maui), Hawaii; Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii

Has anyone been on it? I haven't checked out the reviews yet, will do that in a minute. My SO and I are planning to get married in the next year or two and we plan to hopefully honeymoon in New Zealand. I also have a friend in Australia that we'd want to visit while there and family in Oahu (where the cruise ends) so we were thinking that the cruise might be a perfect way to end the honeymoon, albeit a chunk of extra change. But I thought I'd ask if anyone had been on it and if they thought it was worth it? If we were going to go ahead and do it, we would probably stick with interior cabins to save on money. Thanks!

This is the itinerary for the one we would be considering:

Ports of Call: Sydney, Australia; International Dateline; Rarotonga, Cook Islands; Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, Tahiti French Polynesia; Lahaina (Maui), Hawaii; Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii

This is not Rhapsody's normal schedule, as she was repositioned from Galveston to Asia last year. She has been doing the South pacific. Oz and NZ and going to Singapore and China.

We did the first leg of her repo through the Panama Canal and had a wonderful time.

The Rhapsody of the Seas has been home ported in Galveston Texas for about five years and has a BIG following as being the friendliest ship in the RCCL fleet.

The itinerary sounds wonderful, and there is no better ship than Rhapsody to take you there. We love her. :D

Any Questions feel free to ask.

Archived