Just off Enchantment 1/31 sailing

mrstay

Was the ship as warm for your cruise? We were on the 1/21 sailing and we were so hot!

It's strange how things change so quickly on a ship. We were on the 12/20 sailing of EOS and it's the first time ever I've been so cold on a ship - everywhere we went. Even the dining room. :eek:

Was the ship as warm for your cruise? We were on the 1/21 sailing and we were so hot!

Along with the other 1/31 sailers, I would say alittle more on the cooler side. I did not mind whatsoever because I keep my house like a frig.

What time were the dining seatings on Enchantment? There is another thread going saying that early seating is at 5:30 on one ship.

We had early seating at 6:00. On the last night of the cruise they did move the early seating from 6:00 to 5:30 for the superbowl. I wasn't too happy as I am not a football fan and wanted to eat at the scheduled time. The night before the Superbowl after the show the CD Marc mentioned that you could choose between 5:30 or come at your regular 6:00 seating. I guess he spoke out of line, because the next day all of his announcements only mentioned 5:30 and the dining room staff said only 5:30. We waited and showed up at 5:45.

We are just off this cruise as well.

It was AWESOME, we had a blast and met lots of fun people. The staff was all wonderful, and I honestly can't think of one thing to complain about.

I did not find our room temperature uncomfortable at all, and the weather couldnt have been better the whole trip. On Sunday, the captain went off course because a storm was apparently happening where we should have been and then he stopped the boat, and we sat in beautiful warm sunshiney weather the whole day.

It's strange how things change so quickly on a ship. We were on the 12/20 sailing of EOS and it's the first time ever I've been so cold on a ship - everywhere we went. Even the dining room. :eek:

It sure was not cool at all on our 1/12 Enchantment cruise.

Schplinky was right about the humidity. I was sweating inside the ship the whole cruise and had never had that problem on a cruise inside the ship.

Bob:)

I was on the 1/31 sailing as well, and we, ( or at least I), found the cabin very chilly, and hard to get warm...Go figure!!

You were on Enchantment after they fixed the electrical problem that they had on the ship.

Before they fixed the problem they had problems with the AC on the ship and it sailed at a slower speed. The ship was not as cool as it normally would be.

Bob:)

would you happen to have copies of the menus? I am sailing in April and am trying to decide on a night to try Chops. Thanks for any help.

Here are the menus we had in order: (refer to this link and it will make sense)

http://www.thepreismans.com/Freedom_menus.htm

Night One: Sunday

Night Two: Formal - Monday

Night Three: We ate at chops so I don't know

Night Four: Tuesday

Hope that helps!

would you happen to have copies of the menus? I am sailing in April and am trying to decide on a night to try Chops. Thanks for any help.

By April the new menus should be in use. So these menus will not really apply.

My family is going on our first cruise this summer on the Enchantment and we have booked a Junior Suite in 8614. I'm wondering if we really need a suite or if we should save some money and just get a balcony. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Archived