Rome Hotel Near Termini train station

Will be staying two nights in Rome after cruise and would like to have a hotel within walking distance from the Termini train station. Do not want to spend too much money but want a safe and clean place to stay. Any suggestions? Open for B & B's as well. Thanks for the help.

We are booked to stay at the Hotel Canada in August. Although we have not stayed there yet we have friends that did a year ago and say it is a good 3 1/2 star hotel. We are paying around 154E for a triple per night.

I know this area if often seen as questionable but our friends say they had no issues whatsoever and once you are away from the station it cleans ups pretty quick...by Rome standards!

We are staying at Hotel Serendipity. The reviews on Trip Advisor say it is very clean. It is 5 or 6 blocks from the station and from reading the area is run down but the hotel is good. Much of Rome is very old and does not look safe, but it is. If you are out at night just take a taxi back to your hotel. It is 105 euro. for a double.

Try looking at Octopustravel.com I always use them, and breakfast is included . We have stayed at Hotel Quirinale 4-5 times already. It's on Via ****onale. N*A*Z*I*O*N*A*L*E Just drag luggage from Termini. Very old and quaint. Concierge very nice and helpful great breakfast. Air conditioned, nice lobby, restaurant in back. 4 star. Also, Santa Maggiore is nearby--unbelievable church. Hotel is right near metro, lotsa restaurants, pharmacy.

Archived