Hawaii 8 Passenger Van Rental???

kayo kruiser

Aloha!

I have 4 couples travelling together to Hawaii this November. The first week, we're on Pride of Aloha's island cruise. We've rented a house on the north shore of Hawaii for the second week.

Can anyone help me find info on van rentals that will accommodate 8 persons - both at each port during the cruise, then for the full second week on Oahu?

I'd really appreciate any suggestions as Google searches aren't proving very helpful.

Mahalo!!!!!:)

Harper's is your best bet on the Big Island. I know in Hilo they are just across from the cruise pier, so I am sure they pick up at the pier. Not quite sure where they are in Kona...so give them a call.

Harper Car and Truck Rentals. Big Island Car Rentals, Hawaii Car Rental, Truck Rentals, Van Rentals, 4WD Rentals, Motorhome R...

I would call the regular call rental places and ask what they have available. I know our group asked for a minivan in Maui and Thrifty ended up giving us a 12 passenger van and we saw another group in Hilo I believe it was getting a 12 passenger van. In Honolulu we ended up with an expedition from Hertz that could seat 8, but it would be a little cramped.

• 3 years later...

I am looking for a rental car company that rents 8 passenger mini vans vs. 7 passenger mini vans. Any one know of one? Also, a couple of years ago we rented a chrysler town and country that had extra storage for our luggage in the very back of the van. Anyone rent one of those lately?

van rental @ drive way

I am looking for a rental car company that rents 8 passenger mini vans vs. 7 passenger mini vans. Any one know of one? Also, a couple of years ago we rented a chrysler town and country that had extra storage for our luggage in the very back of the van. Anyone rent one of those lately?

van rental @ drive way

I'm not sure there are any minivans anymore that seat 8. I might be wrong but I think they stopped making them several years ago.

Archived