Any New Destiny Reviews

doxiegal

Hey, Cruising on Destiny this Sunday 2-10-08. I am wondering if there are any people posting reviews for this last week. Debarkation on Sunday Feb 3rd. Would love any reviews you would have. How was La Romana? What did you do for the two days there?

Thanks

I've only read 2 reviews since changing the itineraries I believe. Have you seen them yet? One thing I've done is go to the Roll Call for that particular sailing and ask some questions there and also ask them to post their reviews. Hopefully, there are still a few folks from that sailing chatting in their Roll Call.

I posted my review yesterday. It is in the member review section.

I went to Casa De Campa in LaRomana both days we were there (Friday for a tennis lesson and Saturday to golf). Beautiful. My friends went into LaRomana to shop on Saturday and had a great time. Felt safe and got some great jewelry and paintings.

I can try to answer any questions you have.

I posted my review yesterday. It is in the member review section.

I went to Casa De Campa in LaRomana both days we were there (Friday for a tennis lesson and Saturday to golf). Beautiful. My friends went into LaRomana to shop on Saturday and had a great time. Felt safe and got some great jewelry and paintings.

I can try to answer any questions you have.

Hey, Cruising on Destiny this Sunday 2-10-08. I am wondering if there are any people posting reviews for this last week. Debarkation on Sunday Feb 3rd. Would love any reviews you would have. How was La Romana? What did you do for the two days there?

Thanks

Hi, my husband and I were on that cruise....I am working on my write-up, but haven't had time to finish it. If you'd like, email me and I will give you my opinion. Dominica is BEAUTIFUL!

olgalu@sbcglobal.net

I'm jealous...

Olga:(

Thanks alot for the info. We can't wait, just a couple more days. We are so ready to get out of this snowy Wisconsin weather. Glad to hear you had a good time. We can't wait to see Dominica either. We have a tour there with Levi Baron, so looking forward to that. I am sure we will have a good time. Anything is better then a week at work.

Thanks alot for the info. We can't wait, just a couple more days. We are so ready to get out of this snowy Wisconsin weather. Glad to hear you had a good time. We can't wait to see Dominica either. We have a tour there with Levi Baron, so looking forward to that. I am sure we will have a good time. Anything is better then a week at work.

Hi Doxiegal, is your tour with Levi, himself? We booked a tour with them and had Garry as a tour guide. He was great. If you have either of them, tell them Olga said hello. Enjoy, I'm jealous.:(

Archived