Do we have everything to board?

brobrosmom

I've gone online and completed the fun pass, I gave my cc information for my sail and sign card, and I printed out my luggage tags. I've got my birth certificates, my cc, and my ID's ready to go. Is there anything else needed in order to board? Do I need to print out the boarding passes from Carnival's website?

If you go on the carnival website, and view your documents, you will have a 13 page manual that contains luggage tags. The luggage tags must be attached to your suitcases so that the staff knows what floor/room to deliver your bags to when you board the ship. You can have the staff deliver the bags, or you can bring them on yourself. It's easier for them to do it, though. Also in this manual is your sail and sign account info and your boarding passes. I would bring it all, filled out. :cool:

I didn't book through Carnival. Would it still be there?

If you booked through a TA, contact your TA and ask about your cruise docs.

We book through an online TA and print our docs from the Carnival website because that's what we prefer.

Some TA's send printed packaged docs out 3 to 5 weeks before a cruise.

Dianne

Yes it will be there. I didn't book through Carnival either and mine was there. 1 little tip, print out your luggage taks on photo paper or something more durable than printer paper.

Just remember if you view the E-docs you will never see the little blue paper document book again. Some crusiers pefer to have the book instead of E-docs but once you print out using the web you are automatically switched to E-docs and cannot go back.

Yes it will be there. I didn't book through Carnival either and mine was there. 1 little tip, print out your luggage taks on photo paper or something more durable than printer paper.

We print our tags out on regular copy paper, fold them as explained on the tags, then use clear packing tape on each side to make them more durable. A small piece of packing tape wrapped around the ends of the tag after its wrapped around the luggage handle secures it better than the printed tags we used to get in our little pack of docs from the cruise line.

Dianne

Archived