Infinity drydock

whm

Does anyone know when the Infinity is scheduled for a drydock and refurb? I have gone to many sites for reviews and almost all say that the ship is very worn and threadbare from carpet to bathrooms. Apparently the service and food has also suffered. We're scheuled for March 2009 and it sure would be nice to see a ship that comes uo to Celebrity's standards.

Don't believe everything you read on here. If I had, I would not have enjoyed my past cruise.

Everything about the Mille seemed to have gone down the tubes. What I found was an 8 year old ship that did need a few items replaced but overall, a fantastic ship and service.

I was glad to see 2 other reviews post that said the same thing! Enjoy your cruise.

:) Hi,

INFINITY ought to be in drydock sometimes in '09, as she is the last of the class due for the auxiliary diesel installation; since this requires a drydock and a bunch of days out of service, I'm sure that, whenever she goes in the yard, a long list of upgrades/updates/refurbish/preventive maintenance/repairs, etc.etc....will be attended to as well, as required.

Since the auxilliary Diesel install seems to take place in the Spring ( Summit this April, Millie and Connie last spring), you can speculate Spring '09 for Infinity. I don't think RCL wants to ''skip '' a session as they also are putting the whole ''Radiance'' class thru the same install program after the ''M'' class are done.

Cheers

;)

Archived