ROLL CALL: Crown Princess 22nd Mar 08

Allston29

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Allston29- I'll be sailing with you in a few weeks. I'm heading down with some colleagues from work, who are older and coupled. As for myself, I'm 27, and this will be my first cruise, so I'm looking forward to it. Have you planned any excursions yet? I've heard that I should gather advice from others who have done them. Let me know.

I imagine from your handle that you're from the Boston area? I went to school up there...

Hey There....

Welcome to the boards and crusing.....you will have a blast, this is my third cruise in as many years, just tried it as someting different and now love it. I also cruise solo, did the first year, now nobody even gets invited :-) Always meet nice people and I just enjoy relaxing during the day. Just great to get away and not have your cellphone work!

Yes I am living in the Boston area, was Allston now Winthrop, originally Ireland.

Where are you from yourself?

Did you decide on excursions yet? I am not doing a whole lot of excursions, booked Canaopy tour in Antigua....tree zip lining....should be a lot of fun and the rest will probably just beach or do something last minute....

- Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Allston29- I'll be sailing with you in a few weeks. I'm heading down with some colleagues from work, who are older and coupled. As for myself, I'm 27, and this will be my first cruise, so I'm looking forward to it. Have you planned any excursions yet? I've heard that I should gather advice from others who have done them. Let me know.

I imagine from your handle that you're from the Boston area? I went to school up there...

Welcome to cruising, Teddy. I'm not a FOD, but I'm a friend of FOD, if that makes any sense (would you call me a FFOD?? :p). I won't post in this thread again, because I don't want to seem pushy, but here's the thread that Allston29 referenced:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=525333

Don't be scared off by the large number of pages - you're welcome to just jump in at the last page. :)

..oh meant to add there is a roll call in the proncess board also....lots of info on tours etc....good crew gathering.

Thanks for the props to the roll-call, Mark! Looking forward to seeing everyone on board.

And now I'll bow back out of this thread......

-Cathy

Archived