Constellation Dry Dock

swigso

There may or may not be a dry dock scheduled for behind the scenes mechanical maintenance (that is the real reason for drydock) but I certainly can't imagine the need for any interior work other than minor ongoing replacements that don't really need a drydock and which they tend to be doing all the time.

I know there are a couple days I don't see on the schedule just before the Westbound TZ next September, but I think that might be too short most drydock work so I don't know if it is a maintenance break, a short charter, or just something I haven't looked in the right place for.

I am on the Connie now. As far as I know (talking to the CD) there is no major dry dock scheduled. This ship is in very good shape, and every day ther add something new to the dining buffets, dining room.

And, NEW COFFEE is in the works.

I am on the Connie now. As far as I know (talking to the CD) there is no major dry dock scheduled. This ship is in very good shape, and every day ther add something new to the dining buffets, dining room.

And, NEW COFFEE is in the works.

Grace, thanks for letting us know. I am sailing the Connie again in April and love the ship. The coffee change will be a welcome one. Can you let me know if they are allowing the lounge chairs back on the balconies now? Enjoy your cruise.

Walter

This ship is in very good shape

Except for "The DUMP at the Edge of the Earth" !!!!

...which needs a real refurbishment to rescue it from the decor of the ill-fated Cirque du Soleil experiment.

(we were on Constellation for the 5th time this past January and remember how lovely the "Revelations" lounge was pre-Cirque)

Except for "The DUMP at the Edge of the Earth" !!!!

...which needs a real refurbishment to rescue it from the decor of the ill-fated Cirque du Soleil experiment.

(we were on Constellation for the 5th time this past January and remember how lovely the "Revelations" lounge was pre-Cirque)

Agree. We just got off the Constellation yesterday, the Bar at the Edge of the Earth is pointless and hardly exciting.

They did remove some tiled floor in middle buffet area of the aft Seaside Cafe...to install a new area for musicians.

Archived