Fascination - pics

teeredi2cruise

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back on the thread. Ya'll check your junk/spam for a email from woodard_tammy@hotmail.com. I'm going to start sending out the emails now so you guys let me know if you don't get them. It's a beauftil presentation of the ship i'm so excited to have this one come to my "home" port of jax.

I was on Fascination in January. Cabins are upgraded/refurbished, as well as Camp Carnival. Below is link to some pictures.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/562275980WtyFhn

Thank you so much for the link to your pictures! I was actually considering staying in a suite and I must say your pictures have got me thinking about surprising my hubby with an upgrade from our oceanview cabin as a wedding anniversary gift! Hmmmmm....:cool:

Thank you so much for the link to your pictures! I was actually considering staying in a suite and I must say your pictures have got me thinking about surprising my hubby with an upgrade from our oceanview cabin as a wedding anniversary gift! Hmmmmm....:cool:

I also have a review that talks about the cabin a little.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=37488

Well, I'm still trying to find out when she's schedule for the pool area upgrades.

The response I received from Carnival (emailed and told them my PVP said they would be done before I sail in December) simply said to call them.

Interesting. Wonder why they wouldn't just give me an answer. :confused:

Of course, I called today to make final payment on my Glory cruise and forgot to ask.

I'm going to be very disappointed if there's no Serenity area when I sail!

I think I figured it out (this is how OCD I am!).

I sat down with Excel and looked at every sailing and plugged in the dates and whether it was a 3, 4 or 5 day.

The only gap I see is in May. There's a 3-day on the 16th and I can't find another sailing until the 23rd!

I seem to recall that the last one that had the upgrade was only in dry dock for about a week, so that sounds about right. But if I also remember correctly, the slides weren't complete and ready to go by that first sailing after dry dock.

I don't think I'll have to worry about December!

p.s. I didn't get the photos (would like to see them even if it is a different ship!).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I actually have a beautiful adobe presentation that my pvp emailed me last night that will make you drool. Yes it's been just remodeled and i can't wait to sail on her. I don't know how to post that file but i can forwarded it to you guys if you provide your email i can just send the whole thing she sent to you. Sorry just not that computer savy.

Tammy

Hi there...I have a wedding cruise booked for February 2009 on the Fascination...would you be able to email me the presentation??? I would really appreciate it!!!

karla.mcconaghy@judithhull.com

thanks!

I actually have a beautiful adobe presentation that my pvp emailed me last night that will make you drool. Yes it's been just remodeled and i can't wait to sail on her. I don't know how to post that file but i can forwarded it to you guys if you provide your email i can just send the whole thing she sent to you. Sorry just not that computer savy.

Tammy

my email address is trishamathews@yahoo.com

We will be cruising on the Fascination in November (first cruise). I saw the pics on Carnival.com. It looks great!

Tammy

my email address is trishamathews@yahoo.com

We will be cruising on the Fascination in November (first cruise). I saw the pics on Carnival.com. It looks great!

Tammy

trishamathews@yahoo.com

we will be taking our first cruise in november on the fascination. the pics on carnival.com look great!

Archived