Customer Service

Hi all,

I wonder what has happened to "customer service" on the cruise lines (especially RCCL). I understand the need for the fuel supplement increase but I don't understand the fact that they are not tring to compensate the early advance bookers in any way - they are just hitting us with the additional charge. I have sent several emails and phone calls regarding this matter with even a simple solution of giving the people who booked their cruise before November 16, 2007 an onboard cruise credit for 1/2the amount of the increase (if the increase is $50 extra for the couple, give them $25 in onboard cruise credits) - does this really cost that much out of their pocket, it would possible supply a couple with about 4 drinks or something like that.

I feel this is the minimum they should do considering that they did not give us advance bookers any warning or option to pay off the cruise before the fuel supplement went into effect. I feel that "Customer Service" has been LOST and they do not care about us customers AT ALL.

Thanks for listening!

Archived