AF mini suite

You get priority boarding if you are a Latitudes member - so if not this cruise, definitely the next one!

Actually, I have never seen priority boarding on a cruise, except for a wedding party that was the first to be let on the ship.

All the "priority" I have ever seen consists of a special line, like the first class line at the airport. It really does not save much time.

Once throught that line and checked in, you will wait with everyone else, priority or not, until the ship is cleared for boarding. Then people board from whereever they are in line. The VIPs do not go to the head of the line.

At least, this was the case in all my cruises.

We have an AF mini-suite on the Jewel and I know that they have dis-continued the concierge services for the AF, but are we still considered and suite memeber and get VIP embarkation? Do we get to check in at the suite line? Just curious...

AF Mini Suites do not get VIP check-in. My in-laws were in a AF mini suite on our last cruise (Nov 2007 NCL - Pearl) and they were not aloud in the VIP check in room with us. I talked to the person in charge and explained that they were with me and that this was there first cruise and that we were in a AD suite. He checked the line for VIP check in and no one was in line so he let them check in with us.

Doug

Archived