Dream or Majesty???

jackpine

Does anyone know which ship will be docked at the Ordnance Island Cruise Ship Terminal? The schedule for both ships show they're in St Georges on Tues-Thurs each week for the 2008 Spring/Summer sailings to Bermuda. I was just curious which ship may be docked directly at Ordnance Island and which one would be at the other terminal?

Both piers at St. George are only one block apart. The Dream is taking over the Majesty's route this year, thus it should be docked at the square. But its a guess, NCL could decide to dock the Dream one block away instead. I think this will be answered when the cruises start this summer.

• 1 month later...

If you look at the last sailing of the Dream. Oct 26th cruising, the Majesty will not be in Bermuda but the Dream is still scheduled to dock at Pennos.

I'm wondering if they will allow dream to dock at OI because it will be open.... it is a tad closer to town, I think....

I'm wondering if they will allow dream to dock at OI because it will be open.... it is a tad closer to town, I think....

It is only like one block away from where Ordnance Island is. It is still very close. I just like the idea of being "right" at the town square. You can watch people come and go from onboard the ship. Not really a big deal. I just had initially thought the Dream may dock at Ordnance due to taking the Boston-Bermuda sailing previously sailed by the Majesty.

Does anyone know which ship will be docked at the Ordnance Island Cruise Ship Terminal? The schedule for both ships show they're in St Georges on Tues-Thurs each week for the 2008 Spring/Summer sailings to Bermuda. I was just curious which ship may be docked directly at Ordnance Island and which one would be at the other terminal?

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_994_282_1765_43/http%3B/ptpublisher.gov.bm%3B7087/publishedcontent/publish/ministry_of_tourism_and_transport/marine_and_ports/dept___marine_and_ports___new_links/articles/2008_cruiseship_schedule__updated_feb__12th__2008__2.pdf

Archived