concierge class question

boco5

I am considering booking the Solstice fro 1/25/09. What perks does concierge class give you that a regular veranda cabin doesn't. The last time I cruised Celebrity was on the Zenith when it was a new ship. That was a looong time ago. I am considering the Solstice and the Independence of the Seas.

I just got off the Westerdam 2/3 and the only way I can beat the depression is to book another cruise.

I don't know if they will make any changes to the new ship....but on the Millie class ships they have special towels, a pillow menu, and expanded breakfast menu (which is what I love) afternoon canapes to name a few things. The breakfast alone is worth every penny.

I totally agree that the expanded breakfast with the white linens on the balcony is well worth the extra, but we also got a bottle a wine in the room, a couple different sized Celebrity totes, a nice leather card carrier, and if you don't like the canapes, you can ask for a cheese and cracker plate instead. We loved our CC so much we are doing it again next month. Happy cruising!!! Carole

Archived