Adult beverage prices?

cassidyk

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the alcholic beverage are running on board these days? It has been a couple of years since my husband and I have cruised so I was curious.

I am trying to decide if the drink credits you can purchase through the Carnival gift shop are a good deal or not. They average out to $5.25 a drink so I think that might be a slight savings but was just curious if anyone had any insight or experience with this. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Take a look at this page:

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Bar_Menu

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the alcholic beverage are running on board these days? It has been a couple of years since my husband and I have cruised so I was curious.

I am trying to decide if the drink credits you can purchase through the Carnival gift shop are a good deal or not. They average out to $5.25 a drink so I think that might be a slight savings but was just curious if anyone had any insight or experience with this. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Geez, this stupid board hanging up is driving me nuts. You either get no post or you get three. :mad:

Anyway, I scanned the drink menu from the Miracle in December because i wasn't sure the wiki page was updated, but it looks current.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/562294644xmdMiF

As to whether the coupons are "worth" the price and effort, it pretty much depends on what you are drinking.

You aren't going to DOD in specialty glass for a coupon, unless you're very lucky.

But it depends. I was charged the difference for a glass of wine. Two nights later, same bar (don't know if it was the same server or not), but I wasn't charged.

DD drinks the Blue Margaritas which are only $4.50 so we didn't use them on those, until the last night when we had a couple we needed to use.

The last time I sailed Carnival (a year ago) "caffeine-free diet coke" was on the menu but couldn't be found anywhere. Does anyone know if it is actually available on the ships now?

Also, are there any bars anywhere that keep the cans of soda CHILLED. I cannot stand warm soda poured over a few ice cubes that melt and water down the warm soda.

I can live a week without my caffeine-free diet coke, but it would be nice if they'd offer it (and have it cold).

Does Anyone Know How Much He Soda Card On A 5 Day Is?

Soda cards are $5.50/day plus 15% gratuity regardless of the length of the cruise. So, for a 5 day cruise that would be $5.50 X 5 or $27.50 plus 15% ($4.13) or a total of $31.63.

Archived