Exercise Equipment on Pearl

2FromTN

We're going on the 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Pearl (March 7). Can somebody comment on the type of equipment in the exercise room? We've seen some picture of treadmills but we were wondering about other equipment like ellipticals, weights, etc.

Thanks.

the pearl has a brand new state of the art fitness center with everything you'd want plus free and pay extra classes. you'll love it. on the same deck is the spa....we were on the 9 day ending last sunday....we 'joined' the spa and loved being able to soak in the various pools/tubs and lie on the loungers....especially the heated tile ones. great saunas and steam rooms also. the aromatherapy is the air and the view put a smile on my face daily even if i was only there for 30 minutes.:)

We're going on the 9-day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Pearl (March 7). Can somebody comment on the type of equipment in the exercise room? We've seen some picture of treadmills but we were wondering about other equipment like ellipticals, weights, etc.

Thanks.

Hi 2FromTN,

Just seen you are going to be on the Pearl 7th March, why not join us at our Meet & Greet. Go over to our ROLL CALL to get details.

Laurence

Thank you to those of you who responded to my question about the exercise equipment. I was hoping for more opinions but I guess I didn't ask an interesting question? :confused:

To the ones who said you are also from Tennessee, where do you live?

Archived