POAM Can someone answer my questions

syd_rox

I am only 13 andi am going on my 4th cruise but my first to hawaii. :) do you guys think i will have a good time please tell me and i keep hearing about how busy your day will be. And also what about the gyroscope and bungie tramp. people are saying it will make you really sea sick i am looking forward to this cruise and hopefully you guys will post and i will be looking forward to this cruise even more. Except one bad thing what is it about all this stuff i am hearing about the bad service because the staff is american come on people support our country.:confused: :confused: :confused: :D Thanks..

When are you going? I think you can be very, very busy as their are alot of shore excursions available. Generally when people go on a Hawaiian cruise it is to see Hawaii so book a lot of shore excursions or rent a car so they can see alot.

Check out this website. I hope it works. It is the website of a 20 year old crew member of the Pride of America. He puts so much time and effort into educating people about the ship and Hawaii.

If the link doesn't work, search for OhioNCLcruiser screen name on this board and find the link.

http://web.mac.com/cruisingjames/iWeb/Site/Welcome%20.html

Archived