Monday Night Football on Summit?

septrack

Can anyone tell me if Celebrity shows MNF on the Summit either in a sports bar or in the staterooms when the ship is near Florida. Also are Sundays games shown.

I was very pleased to find that RCCL had almost every NFL game in the staterooms a couple of years ago. Last year on the Golden Princess they almost had a riot because they had computer classes in its sports bar on Sunday afternoons.

Appreciate your response.

Let me change the question to be a little less specific. Does anyone know if MNF is shown on any Celebrity ship. Appreciate any legit responses. Am leaving on the Summit Dec 6th and my Seahawks will finally be on MNF the night we leave Ft Lauderdale.

My god man, forget about the football for a week! You are on a beautiful floating resort, probably with your wife (or significant other). Forget about the real world and just enjoy the ship, your surroundings, and the person you are with. Life is too short to worry about stuff like football. (and I'm a football lover!)

Go Rams!!!

Last year we were on the Golden Princess during the Super Bowl. Yes, they had it in the sports bar and some other bars and in your room. Enjoy your football. I enjoy football, it's my only sports entertainment and hope they have it on the Infinity when we cruise to Hawaii on 9/26. I'll still enjoy being on the cruise and with my husband, what's a couple hours of football? Go Colts!!!!!!

Well don't expect a Sports bar an celebrity. That would be way to much entertainment value for this cruise line. I will be going on my third Celebrity cruise and Second cruise on the Summit and enjoy the cruise line (but if prices keep raising I will go elsewhere) my one complaint with Celebrity is their target market is Professionals in their 40's - 50's but their evening entertainment is geared toward 90 year olds. No I take that back 90 year olds have more energy than the evening activity on Celebrity. Walk the ship and go to the public areas after 10 and it's dead. Reminds off the stuffy drawing rooms in Old English romances. O.k. not that bad but I do wish they would liven things up a little.

[quote name='newtocc']Does Celebrity show MNF (Men Not Fullyclothed), I should hope not, there may be children onboard, I can't believe you even asked![/QUOTE]

This should never be allowed. But I did save money on my insurance also!! I just need to get that lizard to go home, where he belongs!

Hello??? Click...........................

Archived