Carnival Vacation Club

drpeperlvr

• 4 weeks later...

We just returned from the Conquest and did sign up for the Carnival Vacation Club. For us it was a good deal-we take several vacations a year. We usually do 1 or 2 cruises and 2 land based vacations every year. One of the "perks" of the vacation club is you were the first group off the ship. And in the pouring rain of NOLA on Sunday it was nice to beat the crowd.

I still am getting back in the swing of things and really haven't had a chance to sit down and look at all the material they gave me but the people that operate the vacation club were really great. Not pushy at all like some vacation clubs can be. They just told you the benefits and if you were interested great but if not then that was ok also.

If anyone does decide to listen to the sales pitch make sure you see Andrea-she is from South Africa and we spent more time talking different things in our life than we did about the vacation club. But she answered all the questions I had.

Can any of you post the basic details of their Vacation Club. I would be interested in what the deal is with it. I have been on 3 cruises so far (1 more in the VERY near future :D ) and have never heard about this.

Archived