Need Information on Taxi ..Stockholm Airport to ship

Hi Everyone....We ( a group of 6) will be flying into Stockholm in late August and would appreciate information on knowing the cost of a taxi or van to the Cruise Terminal...I would think , either a van for 6 and luggage or two taxi's.

Any idea of the time required from Airport to Ship?

Also ...we will be Embarking the "Royal Princess " ....does any body know if the Pier is in downtown Stockholm or is it located somewhere else?

Would appreciate information from anyone in the know.

Cheers

Ken

Toronto, Canada

There is more than one place in Stockholm where cruise ships dock. So I checked the Ports of Stockholm site and found Royal Princess on August 25 at Frihamnen port. This is a port area and not in downtown Stockholm, even if it is not far away.

One of the leading taxi companies has the following set prices right now from Arlanda airport to Stockholm City. Can of course change before August, and I guess the same price would apply to Frihamnen port since it is so close to the city. A car for 1-4 passengers costs SEK 445, a car for 5-7 passengers costs SEK 665. Here is a link to this taxi company: http://www.taxistockholm.se/Web/Page____614.aspx

Be aware that there is a black market for taxis where you could be overcharged so before entering any taxi check the price. Often there are taxi hosts outside the airport who can help you avoid the wrong cars.

Archived