Just Back from Inspiration 4-Day!

Hogladyrider

Booked this sailing as we wanted to experience the ship rehab since dry dock and we were not disappointed. Carnival has done a great job. I will have photos posted later today.

Glass tiles in all the public restrooms, the new water works is awesome! The adult only Serenity area is nice, could be twice as large due to chair hogs and rude people, but the area is wonderful. The two hot tubs in this area are definitely hot tubs, not luke warm water!

The ship looks great.

Really missed Risa Barnes as CD could not get a positive answer as to where she went.

We were treated to Samantha Brown and her TV crew from the Travel Channel on this same cruise. She was very pleasant to all who went up to her no matter what she was doing.

We rented a car in Cozumel and drove to Coconuts, WOW what breathtaking scenery.

We had a meet and greet Friday morning for our Roll Call members here and it was wonderful meeting everyone and spending time chatting and then bumping into each other during the cruise.

The ship looks great, hats off to Carnival!:D

Booked this sailing as we wanted to experience the ship rehab since dry dock and we were not disappointed. Carnival has done a great job. I will have photos posted later today.

Glass tiles in all the public restrooms, the new water works is awesome! The adult only Serenity area is nice, could be twice as large due to chair hogs and rude people, but the area is wonderful. The two hot tubs in this area are definitely hot tubs, not luke warm water!

The ship looks great.

Really missed Risa Barnes as CD could not get a positive answer as to where she went.

We were treated to Samantha Brown and her TV crew from the Travel Channel on this same cruise. She was very pleasant to all who went up to her no matter what she was doing.

We rented a car in Cozumel and drove to Coconuts, WOW what breathtaking scenery.

We had a meet and greet Friday morning for our Roll Call members here and it was wonderful meeting everyone and spending time chatting and then bumping into each other during the cruise.

Where in Lake County are you from Hogladyrider. We live out south of Mascotte, but work in Clermont and Winter Garden. Glad to hear they did a good job in drydock, we are sailing on her on March 20th. Who did you rent the car through?

The ship looks great.

Welcome back. I'm looking fwd to your pictures. I booked the Inspiration for next January with my in-laws. It will be there first cruise, so I picked Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Where in Lake County are you from Hogladyrider. We live out south of Mascotte, but work in Clermont and Winter Garden. Glad to hear they did a good job in drydock, we are sailing on her on March 20th. Who did you rent the car through?

We are in Howey In the Hills and work in Clermont and Winter Garden also!

We rented the car thru Cozumel Insider online via AVIS.

There really is not much to see on the other side of Cozumel, but Coconuts is worth the rental price for sure!

The ship looks great.

That is cool. Maybe we can see some new cruise shows after. Samantha Brown is really neat.

The ship looks great.

SAM BROWN!!! How cool!!

Why couldn't she wait until APRIL when I sail on the Inspiration???

I have uploaded our photos, if you click on the link in my signature it should take you right to the Inspiration photos. There are several of Samantha Brown as well.

She was so hospitable. She even went down the water works slide and was walking around the Lido deck restaurant ala bathing suite and wet hair having a great time.

Let's hope it gives Carnival some great exposure!

We also saw her and her crew driving around Cozumel's east side, she was driving one of those open air buggies.

I have a question for those who have just traveled on the Inspiration--

Is this one of the class of ships that you have to take the elevator to one floor, take the stairs, and then back on the elevator AGAIN to get to where you want to be?? I know the Fantasy and the Celebration are both like that. I was hoping for a ship that you could take the elevator to your destination on one straight shot.

I have uploaded our photos, if you click on the link in my signature it should take you right to the Inspiration photos. There are several of Samantha Brown as well.

She was so hospitable. She even went down the water works slide and was walking around the Lido deck restaurant ala bathing suite and wet hair having a great time.

We also saw her and her crew driving around Cozumel's east side, she was driving one of those open air buggies.

Great pics. the ship looks great

The pictures are absolutely fabulous. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who takes pictures of anything and everything. The ship looks great. I can't wait to get on her.

We cruise in June, so I expect there the be NO available chairs in the Serinity area. Any suggestions as to when to go?

4 months and 5 days....Is it June yet???

Thank you so much for sharing the photos! The ship looks amazing!! Love the Waterworks area!!!!!!!!

Hogladyrider: Welcome back, and thanks for posting some great pictures!!

You knew someone would eventually come out of the woodwork and ask you this. . . so here it is . . .

Did you find the ship's passengers to be more than a wee bit different than when you last sailed in tandem with the 'Monsters' crowd?? :p :p :p

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures! We were originally going to sail on the Fantasy, because the New Orleans port is closest to us, but we decided that we wanted to try the Inspiration due to the refurbishment. Your pictures make me anxious to make that long drive to Tampa, since it will definitely be worth it.

As for the Travel Channel filming - I hope the show airs before our July trip so that I can show it to the children to get them excited about our family vacation.

Thanks for sharing your pictures! They are beautiful! I really loved the pictures of Tampa and cruising thru Tampa Bay. I appreciate you showing up my hometown! I also can not wait to see Samantha Brown's show on the Inspiration. She is one of my favorite ships.

Susan

The ship looks great.

Not to sound like a broken record but those were VERY nice pics !!:D I will be on Inspiration in 9 Days on the same 4 night trip and I am READY !! I don't supose by chance you have copy's of the Capers for the Four Night Inspiration ????:D (I know I'm pressing my luck:) ) Just curious.. Thanks once more and have a great night..:D

Great pics.....gotta do Coconut's........

Hogladyrider: Welcome back, and thanks for posting some great pictures!!

You knew someone would eventually come out of the woodwork and ask you this. . . so here it is . . .

Did you find the ship's passengers to be more than a wee bit different than when you last sailed in tandem with the 'Monsters' crowd?? :p :p :p

Actually Don, it was like sailing with the Monsters all over again, honestly. Some of the adults were down right embarassing in their behavior. There was a HUGE group of red hat ladies and watch out for them. Some of the other passengers actually were crazier than the Monsters.

I have come to the conclusion that this is the typical crowd to expect when sailing on these shorter cruises, but we had a great time in spite of others poor behavior!

Not to sound like a broken record but those were VERY nice pics !!:D I will be on Inspiration in 9 Days on the same 4 night trip and I am READY !! I don't supose by chance you have copy's of the Capers for the Four Night Inspiration ????:D (I know I'm pressing my luck:) ) Just curious.. Thanks once more and have a great night..:D

I have them and will scan when I get a chance

Archived