Spring Break 2005

sl0905

Spring Break for Jefferson County Schools in Colorado will be March 21-28. This is the first time I can remember it being the week before Easter. I think it's because Easter is unusually early next year. If you're going to cruise in March or April plan on Spring Breakers being part of your group.

Crockettman and Imsulin:

I am a Colorado native, (kidnapped to Texas). Boy do I miss it this time of year! I am originally from Denver/Littleton. Went to college in CSU.

The only advantage----- I can drive to the port in Galveston!!!!

Most MN Colleges are week of March 13th, however, some will be the following week.

It looks like the week of the 20th and 27th will be VERY busy with littler kids on the ship as thats when most elementry spring breaks are around the US that i have seen on here.

3 other Firefighters and I from Minnesota will be on the Mariner over our spring break!

We live in South Florida and my husband and I are cruising with our daughter and her friend (ages 19) on the Navigator for their spring break on 3/12/05. Anyone else on that sailing? They both attend different colleges in Florida.

we are from long island, ny and we have the week of the 24th of april off. we will be on the aos that week and can't wait!! the only vacation time we have near easter is holy thursday and good friday. the kids return back to school on the monday after easter.

cheryl

We are in central Florida waiting for our next hurricane. Our spring break was changed! So I had to reschedule our cruise for a week later. We are now going on the Mariner on March 20. We were supposed to go to Western Carib now we are going to Eastern carib. Oh well!

Archived