sign and sail question

luv2cruise5

Okay, here is my situation, I will be traveling with a group of 20 people one of the rooms is in my name for 3- 15 year olds and my husband is in the next cabin. I have linked myself to his room account and the other 2 parents have done the same for there 2 girls so the tips will go to the correct accounts. ( my 15 dd was already listed with my husband). The problem is there is a obc applied to each room that we were going to let the girls split, but how? where does the credit go since there is no account linked to that room? :confused: :confused: Help please!

We had a similar problem when I sailed in October with my friend, Jill. I "loaned" her my daughter so that she could get her past passenger rate. The PVP booked my DD (who is 6) as the primary passenger in my friend Jill's cabin, and me as the primary passenger in my cabin. Jill was supposed to get some OBC and so was I, but Jill's OBC ended up going to my daughter, since she was the pimary person booked into her cabin.

We went to the Purser's desk to try to get it straightened out, but it ended up being such a hassle that I ended up keeping the OBC all to myself, and paying Jill in cash what her OBC would should have been.

So to summarize, your husband will probably get the OBC since he's the primary passenger booked in that cabin, and if you want to give some of that OBC to another family, your best bet is to just give them the cash and use the OBC for yourselves.

Archived