The Upgrade Fairy...

jfer873

Well we had booked a promenade room as we tend to alternate between JS and promenades. (I like to people watch...what can I say!) A lot of things have gone on in life the past couple of weeks that kind of had us longing for the solitude of a balcony. When we called our TA to inquire about changing, we were given a ridiculous price and decided to attempt at the pier but without much in the way of expectation.

We got a call from our TA today and found out that we were upgraded to an E1. Not the JS that we love, but the balcony that we so much wanted. And it is a hump so that makes it a bit better.

Can't wait....just rpinted out my new set sail pass and now just need to pack....Sunday is coming soon!

Well we had booked a promenade room as we tend to alternate between JS and promenades. (I like to people watch...what can I say!) A lot of things have gone on in life the past couple of weeks that kind of had us longing for the solitude of a balcony. When we called our TA to inquire about changing, we were given a ridiculous price and decided to attempt at the pier but without much in the way of expectation.

We got a call from our TA today and found out that we were upgraded to an E1. Not the JS that we love, but the balcony that we so much wanted. And it is a hump so that makes it a bit better.

Can't wait....just rpinted out my new set sail pass and now just need to pack....Sunday is coming soon!

And.........

If there IS anything at the pier..................balcony to JS is less than inside to JS. :D

Archived