Does anyone know of a really good eye cream...

scarletine

Does anyone know of a really GOOD eye cream that actually does help reduce the look of dark circles, fine lines, etc.? I've been using the Olay Regenerist line, and while I like their serum and moisturizer, I'm not crazy about their eye cream, as it doesn't seem to do much.

I did try Neutrogena's "Healthy Skin Radiance Boost Eye Cream", and while I liked the results, the cream itself smelled kind of like rotten fish, and it got to the point where I'd dread putting it on. I wrote the company about it, and they said that that's a characteristic of the product, and refunded my money, but now I'm stuck without an eye cream that works.

Does anyone have an eye cream that they swear by?

I use Signature Club A. Used to be Adrian Arpel. She still sells it but has taken it out of the department stores and now only sells on HSN.

Its called 5 in 1 cream. The top of the jar is the eye cream and the bottom of the jar is facial moisturizer. I also buy pure retinol when I am in Cozumel and add a drop to the eye cream and a few drops to the facial cream. A little pure retinol goes a long way. Since I have been doing this for the past year and a half I can really tell a difference in the small wrinkles around my eyes and mouth.

Now as for the dark circles I can't say, I am lucky enough not to have that problem-maybe a good concealer and get plenty of rest.

I just found a new one that actually works and it's not expensive! And believe me, I've tried them all. My usual moisturizer - Dramatically Different by Clinique wasn't cutting it anymore. Neither was the firming cream from Lancome. I've always been a huge fan of Lancome but even theirs fell short. :eek:

The new one I just bought is called Reversa. I read about it in a newspaper column written by a local dermatologist. It's a little difficult to find but worth the effort. :D

Beth

I tried Neostrat as well and didn't like it.

Thanks JanetMarie. I can't take the credit for the quote (I stole it :p ), but it sums up my philosophy in life pretty well. While I don't plan on checking out anytime soon, when I go I hope there's nothing left in this ol' bod. That would be the ultimate waste. :D

Beth

I too have dark circles with drier skin under my eyes. I have tried everything :(

I recently brought Physician's Advice Memory Eye Creme & Eye Ointment from HSN. I LOVE IT!! I just ordered Physician's Advice Skin Care Cosmetics Eye Rejuvenation and Lip Beautification Program for $30.00 which includes the two tubes of Memory Eye Creme & Eye Ointment.

If you want something that is over-the-counter medicine approved by the FDA for this purpose, and not just fru-fru cosmetics, use StriVectin-SD. It was originally developed to remove stretch marks (which I understand it does) but turns out to thicken your skin and reduce wrinkles.

It's over $100, but it is a big tube (~6 oz.?) and costs far less per ounce than the fancy brand snake oil.

And it DOES work.

Archived