Half Moon Cay BBQ

BcIcemen

Does anyone have any info on this event. I have been reading very general things here but no details. Any info will help. I am sailing the Imagination week of 4/21 and looking to set up excursions but dont want to miss a good party:)

The area is off the beach, somewhat central so you can walk from wherever you are. The ship cruise brings everything over from the ship and sets up the buffet. It runs for a while but is not a party, just food and plenty of seating. It is not bad. The island is great fun no matter what you do.

Everything is provided without charge, except for alcoholic beverages, which would be charged to your sail and sign card. We enjoyed the BBQ on our last visit there. They have tables in shaded areas near the BBQ.

We're also on the 4/21 sailing.:D

• 2 months later...
When we were on Half Moon Cay we ate at the BBQ. They had hamburgers, chicken, hotdogs. They also had different salads, beans, cookies and drinks. After spending the day in the sun this was a nice bonus!:D

Don't forget the BBQ ribs and brownies.

The BBQ was great . It is best to show up early in the process in that some of the more popular (RIBS) seem to be unavailable early. the lines are long and they do a poor job directing traffic. I know this sounds negative but overall Half Moon is a Great Trip

earlethepearl~how early do they usually begin running out of the "good stuff"? We have booked an excursion from 11:45-1:00....will there be anything left? I know you said they were packing up early and you still had a couple hours left when you were there. Thanks!

Archived