Getting married on Azamara ???

FIRELT5

Someone wrote on this forum that they had a horrible experience, and their wedding was ruined, photos really bad or something like that...wasn't too long ago. But to be Married by "Capt. Handsome" on the Quest wouldn't be too bad. (YES we know Rocky, he's also very dependable, etc., nice as can be etc etc)

• 4 weeks later...
Someone wrote on this forum that they had a horrible experience' date=' and their wedding was ruined, photos really bad or something like that...wasn't too long ago. But to be Married by "Capt. Handsome" on the Quest wouldn't be too bad. (YES we know Rocky, he's also very dependable, etc., nice as can be etc etc)[/quote']

Actually, the Captain was not allowed to perform ceremonies when we sailed. The "Wedding Experience" provided the officiant and that was the only correct part of the whole deal. We still have not received items paid for in our contract and Azamara refuses to do anything about it. The Photography company that they subcontract to wasn't prepared to do wedding package photos and tried to grossly over charge us for prints which do not fit any albums or frames and we haven't heard back from that company either. Azamara's folks won't return my e-mails & I guess my next recourse is to find a lawyer.

Archived