Is there a way to see how full the ship is?

AandBmom

I'm sailing on Legend in May and I'm wondering if there is an easy way to see what rooms are booked and what ones are left over. I booked a BL (balcony guarantee) and I just like to track what my chances are of being assigned different balconies based on what ones are already full. Thanks.

There is no easy OR hard way for the public to get that info. It is not what any cruiseline wants you [or the competition] to know.

Online booking engines, independent or the cruiselines itself will only show about 9 cabins available in each cat.

Dan

If you go to CCLs website and LOGOUT, then go through the "Find a cruise" and go through the whole thing as if you were going to book it you can see which cabins are available. Keep in mind that what you see is not up-to-date though. It seems to be within 24 hours or so, but I have been able to track our cruise in March pretty well this way. Now just to let you know even making a spreadsheet and tracking individual cabins, etc didn't help me in any way whatsoever figuring out which cabin we would get! I was expecting a std bal and we ended up in an ext bal! So actually it was a pleasant surprise! But you can see the numbers go down as you get closer. Have fun, it does pass some time and is interesting, but it really doesn't help anything! :D

Archived